I am happy to say my first knitting project is officially complete! What this experience has taught me was I can finish anything I start with patience. That is what I lacked before. I never truly had the patients to continue knitting and finish any project I started. Now I realize if I put my mind to it and set regular goals to help me I can finish anything! I am very happy I did this but I don’t think I will knit for a while now. While it is fun to do on occasion when there is nothing else to do, I don’t feel the need to go and knit again. But the next time i feel like it I will work hard to get better because I am still making silly beginner mistakes. But I did have fun doing it and I hope to start some more projects in the future!
Thursday, June 5, 2014
So I have finally finished my work. I snitched the last lose ends by ‘binding off’ or ‘casting off’. I had to google another knitting video to help me because I have never had to finish knitting anything before. I have started many knitting projects but this will be my first complete project even though it really has no purpose. The YouTube video I used was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4V4DSJ9hUE which was really helpful!
I am happy to say my first knitting project is officially complete! What this experience has taught me was I can finish anything I start with patience. That is what I lacked before. I never truly had the patients to continue knitting and finish any project I started. Now I realize if I put my mind to it and set regular goals to help me I can finish anything! I am very happy I did this but I don’t think I will knit for a while now. While it is fun to do on occasion when there is nothing else to do, I don’t feel the need to go and knit again. But the next time i feel like it I will work hard to get better because I am still making silly beginner mistakes. But I did have fun doing it and I hope to start some more projects in the future!
I am happy to say my first knitting project is officially complete! What this experience has taught me was I can finish anything I start with patience. That is what I lacked before. I never truly had the patients to continue knitting and finish any project I started. Now I realize if I put my mind to it and set regular goals to help me I can finish anything! I am very happy I did this but I don’t think I will knit for a while now. While it is fun to do on occasion when there is nothing else to do, I don’t feel the need to go and knit again. But the next time i feel like it I will work hard to get better because I am still making silly beginner mistakes. But I did have fun doing it and I hope to start some more projects in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment